Kaizen Yellow Belt
September 25 - September 27RM2900
The Kaizen Yellow Belt Program exposes the participant to the Lean Kaizen philosophy and provides them with the tools and methods to sustain a waste-free, customer-centric work environment through highly engaged employees. Participants will learn the necessary language for Lean Kaizen principles, tools and methods, empowering them to contribute to any Kaizen initiatives within their organisation.
The Kaizen Yellow Belt training allow participants to improve the productivity, efficiency, and quality of the products or services in their organization. Upon completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand Lean Kaizen Philosophies, teams and tools for organisational improvements.
- Discuss and deploy the Lean Kaizen Strategy and Framework.
- Identify, prioritise and eliminate waste streams using relevant and effective Lean Kaizen Tools.
- Lead multiple projects and form Continuous Improvement Lean Kaizen Teams.
- Improve the overall efficiency, productivity, and quality of their respective operations.
*Dates are subject to change based on the number of participants. Alternative dates will be proposed in the event of a postponement.
IASSC – International Association for Six Sigma Certification
Note: Please contact us directly for In-House Training.