Lean Six Sigma is the de-facto methodology in the market today for organisations to adopt continuous improvements and drive towards maximized returns to the share holders. Lean Sigma Experts Australia (LSEA) is a thought leader in applying and deploying Lean Six Sigma to product and service firms in South Pacific & South East Asia. Our deep, value-based management expertise provides us with clear framework to connect value creation priorities to Lean Six Sigma project planning and execution initiatives. LSEA is creating a record of successful consultancy, building the thought-leading practices in the critical areas of the value creation and superior shareholder returns.
DESIGN AND INNOVATION – accelerating the time of achieving new design and products to market by 50 to 80% and sustaining to continuous growth.
ELIMINATION OF COMPLEXITY – through the design, development and implementation of business process automation technology and methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma that ensure high value-added tasks and services continuously provided and eliminating tasks, activities and processes that do not contribute towards any true value for the paying customer.
LEAN SIX SIGMA – integration of the DMAIC methodology, through the proven practices that focus on a successful deployment and implementation into the day-to-day running of an operation that ensure flawless execution and rapid results.
Lean Six Sigma – Speed, customer satisfaction and lower cost through operations excellence are the essential factors and organisations that deliver products and services, with the aim to achieve and sustain superior shareholder returns in businesses and governmental enterprises. Implementation services of integrating Lean Six Sigma into the everyday business of running your organization. Having led multiple deployments in Global 500 companies, we have are able to customize a unique approach and set of tools to ensure flawless execution and rapid results for your organization.
This role’s primary purpose is to maximize performance through strategy, people, processes and third party technology. The role will identify the required skills, technical needs & competencies and implement the relevant initiatives to process excellence consultancy for customer delivery and operations. This role is to ensure the effective deployment of process excellence services and tools to support the effective execution and the management process within the internal operations.
The role is a visible one that interacts closely with both the Customers and the key client stakeholders.
Technical Capability Optimization
- Leading projects at client site to achieve the desired business results and support clients to conduct the Operations and Process Transformation
- Lead and consult clients, sponsors, process owners and process leads to create a culture that creates better decision making by applying Lean Six Sigma methods and tools
- Lead, train and develop client capability in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools and processes and mentor/coach them in solving complex process problems.
- Supporting Business process design, implementation and improvement initiatives Designing end to end, current state and future state process flows
- Gather/Develop requirements, document process flows and facilitating workshops in support of business transformation.
- Undertaking and delivering training for clients including simulations, training module development and case studies.
- Supporting direct or indirect sales and marketing efforts with the management team.
- Any other duties or responsibilities that deemed fit by the management from time to time according to business needs.
- Take all necessary actions to ensure that all legislation, regulations and quality standards are complied with.
- To regulate the use of IASSC and other accreditations obtained by the stakeholders.
- Develop industrial best practices for case studies and knowledge transfer.
- Curriculum Development and Delivery
- Customer Satisfaction and Engagement
- Operatons financial results – Consulting Delivery
Relevant tertiary qualifications in business disciplines
- Demonstrated experience as a technical trainer with a strong understanding of quality principles
- Proven experience in the areas of Continuous Improvement
- Facilitation, coaching and mentoring subordinates or clients with on the job skills
- Extensive understanding of continuous improvement frameworks (knowledge and technical competency) and implementation of same
- High level influencing skills across, up and down the organisational structure
Certified as Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or similar.
- Building working relationships/partnerships
- Demonstrated thinking/decision making
- Customer Focus, Building successful teams
- Leading through vision and values, planning and organising
Do you have any Lean Six Sigma Job Openings in your organization? Why not leverage on our network of Lean Six Sigma practitioners and certified professionals? Get in touch with us now to find the perfect fit for your organization.