Improvement by design is a two-day workshop for improvement practitioners and Executives to develop or review their organisation’s improvement approach. During this workshop we explore the 5 stage Improvement by design model, and deep dive into factors that will ensure the success of your approach.
Leave the workshop with a plan that you own and can implement the next day. Don’t spend years trying to figure out how to be more effective, invest in planning how you will help your organisation with structured improvement effort.
Take away a plan that you can implement the next day. The masterclass is a unique and highly interactive two-day discovery workshop for experienced practitioners. It builds on your experience and knowledge so that you can:
- Plan for success
- Save time and become more effective
- Increase Executive commitment
- Create a sustainable improvement strategy
- Accelerate delivery of business results
Suitable for improvement practitioners and their Manager/Executive sponsor, using any improvement methodology.
Join the Improvement by design Masterclass to learn about the success factors for sustainable improvement. You will walk away with practical and proven tools to help you become the master of improvement in your own organisation.
- Access to the intellectual property behind the Lean
- Improvement by design model
- Workbooks and templates
- Lunch and refreshments at a great venue
- Certificate of attendance