This Marketing Strategy Specialist certification is appropriate for Sales and Marketing Professionals who are interested in becoming a Marketing Strategy Specialists.
The candidate should have minimum of 3 years work experience. It is preferable to complete the Certified Marketing Strategy Professional certification course before applying for the Certified Marketing Strategy Specialists.
Course Learning Objectives
- Participants will be able to define a product or brand’s unique value proposition, target markets, and strategies to connect with defined audiences.
- Participants will be able to specify the overall pricing and distribution strategies of the product or brand, and outline the objectives, metrics, and budgets for all marketing activities.
- Certified Marketing Strategy Specialists are facilitators who ensure that well-planned marketing strategies are in place to satisfy the goals set by the Corporate Marketing Strategy or Business Unit/Geographic Strategies.
Exam & Certification
- High quality online videos
- Classroom study materials
- Mobile Apps
- Engaging case studies
- Full-length simulated exam
- Chapter tests
- Study guides and podcasts
- Certified Marketing Strategy Specialist e-certification
An online proctored exam will be conducted at the end of the course. The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple Choice
- 140 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Evolution of Sales and Marketing
- Corporate Strategy and its Relationship to Sales and Marketing
- Aspects of Sales and Marketing
- Levels of Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy Overview
Analyze Market Opportunity
- Determine Strengths and Weaknesses
- Determine Opportunities and Threats
Define Competition, Targeting and Positioning
- Identify Competition
- Select Target Segments
- Create Differentiated Positioning
Determine Pricing and Distribution Strategies
- Determine Pricing Strategies
- Determine Distribution Strategies
Determine Metrics, Objectives, Marketing Aspects and Budget Allocation
- Determine Metrics
- Determine Objectives
- Decide Marketing Aspects and Allocate Budget
The theory sections mentioned here will be aided by case studies, exercises and simulations for practical/experiential learning.
|Course Duration||:||180 days access to online training programme|
|Certificates||:||Proctored online exam + e-Certificate|