At the end of this PRINCE2 Practitioner course the delegate will be prepared for the PRINCE2® practitioner exam.
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Their individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2® in their work environment will all be factors that impact what the Practitioner can achieve.
Candidates should be able to apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2®. Specifically candidates should:-
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Be able to create and assess management products.
This course leads to the PRINCE2 ® practitioner level certification.
This course is aimed at project managers, project management consultants and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects who are required, or wish, to have a greater depth of knowledge of the method, including:-
Project Board members
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Sponsors
- Product Delivery Managers
- Business Analysts
- Subject matter experts delivering, or providing expertise to, a project
- Business Change Analysts
- Change Board members
- Project Office support staff
- Programme Office personnel
What is included
- Study guides : Study as you prefer using Videos, PDF files, HTML format or podcasts for easy revision. Explain the goals, objectives, scope and detailed concepts of PRINCE2®principles, themes and processes & and other syllabus areas of PRINCE2.
- Podcasts: Download it and listen to it at your convenience.
- Interactive Case Study: Professor Bubbleman App to help you apply the concepts learnt in real life scenarios.
- Glossary: A PDF glossary provided to help you revise quickly.
- Crossword: Test your knowledge and have some fun doing it.
- Phone App: Download a very effective phone app to study on your mobile.
- Sample Papers: To get a feel of the actual PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, take the APMG’s full length sample papers as part of our online course and assess your responses with the provided answers to the same.
- Case Study: We have created an additional case study to help you better understand the concepts.
- PDU Certificate: 18 PMI PDUs certificate to help to cater to the needs of continuing education units for PMP certified professionals.
|Course Duration||:||360 days access to online training programme|
|Certificates||:||Please note that the certification exam is NOT part of this course. If you want to order the certification exam separately, please contact us.|