COURSE CONTENT / CURRICULUM
1 Day Course
This program aims to
- Provide insight on the thought processes and change management.
- Cater to those from the manufacturing industries that are keen to gain knowledge in applying the process improvement principles to the manufacturing processes.
- Maximize the performance of a business operation using continuous
- improvement techniques, to follow the established DMAIC (Define, Measure,
- Analyse, Improve & Control) methodology and use tools and techniques from toolboxes such as Six Sigma, Lean Management and Business Scorecards.
Mode of Delivery
- The simulation establishes a typical high level ‘bad-day-at-work’ scenario with time pressures and complaints mounting from ‘customers’. It will provide the participants with snapshots of existing inner workings. The participant will experience the importance of using score-cards and key performance indicators as a navigating tool for organizational change through process performance. This simulation also focuses on the understanding of the Voice of Customer, Voice of Employee and Voice of the Business.
- Throughout the sessions, participants will be introduced to tools that will help them in solving the problem and generate solutions that can be implemented. The simulation will demonstrate the importance of Leadership and vigorous adherence to the methodology in order to achieve significant gains.
- The program reviews the ‘big picture’ and establishes Continuous Improvement to maximize performance by achieving them in 3 phases:
Who Should Attend
Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, Executive Officers, General Managers, Managers, Executives & Others
Business Process Improvement, Change Management, Transformation Dept, Continuous Improvement, Project Mgt, Contract Dept, Innovation Dept, Commercial Dept, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Human Resource, Finance & Others