Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals have a practical, working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to implement and work in a Scrum environment. The purpose of the exam is to confirm the applicants have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply Scrum in the projects and to tailor Scrum in a particular scenario.
SMC™ professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification after passing the certification exam.
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master or for someone who is already a Scrum master in his organization. Scrum Master is an important role in any Scrum team and need not be a technology expert to be effective. Moreover, although Scrum is popular in the IT industry, it can be used effectively across different industries. The SBOK Guide, on which the SMC course is based on, can be used as an effective guide for implementation.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification.
Course Learning Objectives
- The participants will be prepared to take SMC™ certification exam and pass.
- Also they will be able to apply the concepts in their day to day job.
Exam & Certification
- Purchase the online course
- Access the online course
- Get a Copy of SBOK™ Guide online version.
- Schedule the two hour proctored exam
- We verify and confirm the exam date & time.
- Take the two hour proctored exam online.
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- If unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two free exam retakes.
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.
- Current Pass Rate: 95%
- To maintain the certification status, Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals will need to earn 40 re-certification credits every 3 years.
|Course Duration||:||180 days access to online training programme|
|Certificates||:||Proctored online exam + e-Certificate|