Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certification exam is designed to confirm applicants practical and working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to handle the business aspects and stakeholders in a Scrum environment.
Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholders in the Scrum Team. Commonly called ‘the voice of the customer’, the Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements. The Product Owner also prioritizes the requirements from the point of view of an end user, for maximum business benefit, defines the Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met.
Applicants will be awarded the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certificate upon successfully passing the certification exam.
This certification is for anyone who interfaces with stakeholders or works as a Product Owner in a Scrum Team.
Course Learning Objectives
- The participants will be prepared to take SPOC™ certification exam and pass.
- Also they will be able to apply the concepts in their day to day job
Exam & Certification
- Purchase the online course
- Access the online course
- Get a Copy of SBOK™ Guide online version.
- Schedule the two hour proctored exam
- We verify and confirm the exam date & time.
- Take the two hour proctored exam online.
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- If unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two free exam retakes.
- Multiple Choice
- 140 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.
- Current Pass Rate: 93%
- To maintain the certification status, Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) professionals will need to earn 40 re-certification credits every 3 years.
|Course Duration||:||180 days access to online training programme|
|Certificates||:||Proctored online exam + e-Certificate|