- Assist Group Managing Director (GMD) in developing, planning and strategize to increase market share and awareness through online social channels
- Report, analyse and improve all online social marketing channels to reach annual targets
- Responsible for day-to-day implementation for social engagement, social media campaign and social media pages maintenance (e.g. Facebook Exchange, Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter, G+, Pinterest etc)
- Measure impact of the campaigns for leads generation and conversions
- Capability to analyse digital social channel effectiveness and inform operational decisions to optimize
- Develop and manage relationship with social media digital media agencies
- Knowledgeable about Facebook Exchange, sentiment listening, Instagram ads and related social media advertising/engagement tools
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in digital marketing.
- Preferably junior executives specializing in Digital Marketing/Social or equivalent.
- Drive online traffic to increase market shares and brand awareness through online social channels and strategize and optimise digital marketing activities focusing on social channels.
- Experience of social media digital marketing using various channels, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
- Understanding of internet and retail business, including online marketing platform
- Training will be provided where required
- Work closely with GMD on global projects
- Competitive salary and company benefits will be provided
- Must be someone with a lot of energy and passion to learn, explore and apply.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Do you have any Lean Six Sigma Job Openings in your organization? Why not leverage on our network of Lean Six Sigma practitioners and certified professionals? Get in touch with us now to find the perfect fit for your organization.