- Required for Malaysian and Australian operations.
- Manage inter-company accounts, general ledger, assist on month-end closing and ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Liaising with clients and vendors on supporting documents and assist in the verification process.
- Ensure proper tax filing for parent and subsidiary companies, including management of consolidated management accounts.
- Liaison with company external accountants, company secretary, and all stakeholders concerned.
- This position will entail reporting in accordance with Malaysian and Australian accounting principles.
- Existing incumbent Accounts Executive and Admin will report to this position.
- Recognised Diploma / Degree in Accounting or professional qualifications (CIMA, ACCA or MICPA / LCCI)
- Accounting software such as CFM, AutoCount, MYOB etc.
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Possesses good interpersonal skills and able to interact with all level of staff.
- Good command of English
- Candidates with multi-tasking skills which includes other administrative work
- Able to work independently and strong commitment to work.
Do you have any Lean Six Sigma Job Openings in your organization? Why not leverage on our network of Lean Six Sigma practitioners and certified professionals? Get in touch with us now to find the perfect fit for your organization.